We are very pleased to have received our new shipment of Hi-Tec squash shoes for the upcoming squash season. This year is pretty exciting as it sees the launch of two new models. The Hi-Tec V-Lite Infinty Flare, the squash shoes that Nick Matthew is playing with are one of the new models. The other is the Hi-Tec V-Lite Crosscourt Squash shoes. Here are the details on both shoes.
Hi-Tec V-Lite Infinity Flare Squash Shoes
The new V-Lite Infinity Flare, as worn by double world champion Nick Matthew is a product at the very top of its game. Packed full of game changing technologies - lightweight, fast, cushioned, supportive. The Infinity Flare is simply a superior a shoe to anything else on the market. Want to be a better squash player? Then demand the best and choose the Infinity Flare!
Nick Matthew: "The Infinity Flare are the most supportive and cushioned squash shoes I've ever had the privilege to wear".
- 4:SYS midsole reduces loading rates by up to 35%
- Heel impact zone – the impact zone provides up to 38% better impact cushioning than other leading footwear
- Super light moulded EVA sockliner
- External TPU heel counter
- Seamless upper for unrivalled comfort
- Forefoot ESS inserts to aid lateral movement
- Abrazone forefoot re-enforcement
- Bonded nylon support frame
The Blue/Yellow version of the Infinity Flare are now discontinued. We have a new and improved model in stock. To check them out click on the View in store link below!
Hi-Tec V-Lite Crosscourt Squash Shoes
Court is where it all started for Hi-Tec. Our original success grew from the breakthrough design and development of H
i-Tec's first ever shoe, the Hi-Tec Squash, specifically designed for the then fast growing game of squash. We continue to push the boundaries with our Squash shoes with technologies such as V-Lite & Peak Force.
- Lightweight V-Lite upper with TPU welded overlays.
- Asymmetrical lacing system for anatomical fit.
- Abrazone liquid rubber toe cap protection
- Multi-density CMEVA midsole for improved efficiency.
- Non-marking Peak Force outsole technology.
V-Lite is a revolutionary vertical build concept that strips away as much weight as possible without sacrificing performance or durability.
To purchase the Hi-Tec V-Lite Crosscourt Squash shoes click here.